Are you interested to learn How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone
Taking a picture with your iPhone is one of the best ways to capture memories, but sometimes you might want to convert it into a PDF file. For example, you can use this feature if you need to share an image of your passport or ID card with someone else.
Take a photo with the Camera App and Convert It to a PDF
- Open the Camera app from your home screen, select picture mode, and take a photo of something you want to convert into PDF.
- Open up the Photos app and select the photo you just took. To do this, tap “Camera Roll” at the bottom of your screen and tap on your image to open it up in full-screen view mode.
- Tap on “Share” at the bottom right corner of your screen (this is typically between “Edit” & “Delete”) and then scroll down until you see “PDF Converter.” Tap it!
Convert Existing Photos to PDF on iPhone
- Convert Existing Photos to PDF on iPhone
If you already have some pictures on your iPhone, this method will be useful for you. Here’s how it works:
- Open the Photos App and choose which picture(s) you want to convert into a PDF file. The shortcut for taking a photo is pressing the power button twice quickly (if there are no photos in the camera roll). Instead of this step, follow step 3 below if you do not have any photos in your camera roll.
- Tap Edit at the top right corner, then tap Duplicate at the bottom left corner (or press “Duplicate” on the keyboard). This creates another copy of your original picture without touching any other files! You can delete these extra copies later if needed; just remember where they are so that it doesn’t get lost forever!
Read More: Best animation apps for iPhone in 2022
Scan Documents to PDF with iPhone Camera
You can also use the iPhone’s camera app to scan documents and convert them to PDFs.
- Open the Camera app and make sure you have a blank space for your Document in the viewfinder, or place it on a flat surface so that it can be scanned as-is.
- Take a photo of your Document by tapping on the shutter button (to take pictures), then tap Options + Share + Scan Document at the top of the screen to open up an editor where you can choose whether or not you want to crop it, add text or shapes, etc., before converting it into a PDF file that will automatically appear in your Photos App library (you might need some free storage space).
Scan Docs and Convert to PDF with iPhone Notes App
The Notes app can also scan documents and convert them to PDF. ,First, open the Notes app on your iPhone and then go to File > New Note. Press the camera icon in the lower-left corner of the screen, point it at a document or picture, and then tap on Scan when prompted by iOS to do so.
Once you’ve finished scanning your Document or picture, tap on Import Image from Camera Roll to transfer it into a new note within Notes. From there, tap on Export as PDF and choose whether you want an image of just text or an image with both text and images (the latter is ideal when scanning multiple pages).
Convert Picture to PDF with Third-Party Apps
With so many apps out there, it can be difficult to choose just one when you need to convert a picture to PDF on iPhone. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Free PDF Converter – Easy to use and install, this App is perfect for users who aren’t very tech-savvy. It converts images from your photo library into editable PDFs with ease. However, it doesn’t offer any features beyond its core function.
- TouchRetouch – A more advanced program than Free PDF Converter, this App offers many more features than its competitor does (including retouching abilities). However it’s also slightly more complicated and won’t work with all pictures—you’ll need one that has been taken using a phone camera (not a DSLR or other high-end camera).
iPhone users have many options for converting pictures to PDF files.
There are several ways you acan convert pictures to PDFs on your iPhone. The most common is using the camera app to create a photo stamp in PDF format. If you’re looking for an even more straightforward method that doesn’t require extra apps or fiddling with settings, try sending yourself an email with attachments (see our guide on turning emails into PDFs).
In addition to these options, third-party apps like InstaDoc and Scanner Pro by Readdle offer additional features such as scanning documents with multiple pages and printing directly from your phone.
Read More Best animation apps for iPhone in 2022
How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone in 2022; Last thought
There are various ways to do this, as you can see. You can choose the best option based on your needs and the image you want to convert. Suppose you have an image file and no other information about it. In that case, using one of these apps will make it easy for you to turn it into a PDF document that could be useful in various ways (such as sending them via email or printing them out). we hope you learn How to Convert Picture to PDF on iPhone in 2022.